Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 9:57 PM

Phew... My internship at KPMG has passed the mid-way mark and I am really looking forward to CNY as well as the end of the internship. Getting restless and really losing focus at times. I would be lying if I say that the incident did not affect me but I am getting use to my old life again. Yes I might be avoiding certain grp of people to avoid awkward situations from occurring and I think this is the best way for things now!
OKAY NO EMO THINGS NOW. I am really looking forward to my exchange for a change of environment and really hoping for an improved 2011 from 2010. haha with friends and my sis posting their pictures of the country they are in, getting all eggcited!!! =D GERMAN EMBASSY PLEASE HURRY UP MY VISA! ohhhh and I am starting German classes starting tmr. 7-9pm. will be dreadful cause the lesson is after work but I hope i will pick up the language fast enough =DDD

Profile

A little information about myself: 23 year old guy who is slogging his life away. What i do best: slack =)


links

My Links:
Main Blog | Twitter | More?



previously

seen strong family ties today. but also experience...
now i see the big picture. and i know why. what a ...
finally had a good break. work has been busy or ra...
“In your life, you meet people. Some you neve...
life still goes on. so goodbye for now
Lady Antebellum - Need You NowGuess I'd rather hur...
I cannot be without you, matter of fact I'm on you...
busy busy busy. Lots of OT for internship. Lots of...
Out of sight and disappear without a trace =(
Two Is Better Than One Lyrics[ft. Taylor Swift]I r...

rewind


credits

Please don't remove the credits!

Designer: morla
Images: Photobucket | Applepine