Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 12:59 AM

finally had a good break. work has been busy or rather i have been trying to be busy to get certain things off my mind. friday was half day for interns with morning being paintball showdown again. same activity that i did during summer interns with this group it was just as fun if not better! lunch with interns at Northpoint. dislike someone for trying to hard to please everyone and he irritates me sometimes. rot at home for the remaining part of the day since all my friends are busy with their other half.
christmas was much enjoyable. spend most of my time helping my mum with my potluck food. christmas gathering at sw hse ending up with too much desserts. and HAM. haha TOO MUCH as usual but i guess we never changed. gift exchange was hilarious with kw stupid gift. monopoly deal and mahjong for the rest of the night.
day after christmas - packed my rather messy room since CNY is 1 mth away and to prevent my mum from naggin further =D. went to my grandparents hse for dinner before i psycho-ed my cousins to play monopoly deal. had the same old 'lecture' again and even his words are repeated weeks after weeks. come on. we are no longer kids. yes i agreed that there are many conmen and women out there but we have brains and we can think. stop treating us like retards. i know u care but u are insensitive.
that sums up up my week. looking forward to friday again! new year eve another round of half day!!! work suck and i want my break. =\

Profile

A little information about myself: 23 year old guy who is slogging his life away. What i do best: slack =)


links

My Links:
Main Blog | Twitter | More?



previously

“In your life, you meet people. Some you neve...
life still goes on. so goodbye for now
Lady Antebellum - Need You NowGuess I'd rather hur...
I cannot be without you, matter of fact I'm on you...
busy busy busy. Lots of OT for internship. Lots of...
Out of sight and disappear without a trace =(
Two Is Better Than One Lyrics[ft. Taylor Swift]I r...
starting my internship tmr. actually dreading to g...
long time since i visit the dentist! feel like bei...
"because i love you, i cannot be selfish with you"

rewind


credits

Please don't remove the credits!

Designer: morla
Images: Photobucket | Applepine